Just as the title says, the blog is broken. I tried to fix all the errors that I made when I first created the site and for the most part, I did. Well, at least the base pages (the static pages). When I went to apply the changes that I’d made to the blog, it just fell apart. Seriously, it really destroyed the layout. I’ve gone through and tried to fix it numerous times with no luck and the only recourse I have is to start from scratch. The problem with that option is that I don’t really have the time to work on the site with all the other projects I have on my plate right now. I’ve thought about removing the links to the blog, but if people know that there is a problem with the blog, maybe they’ll cut me a little slack.
So anyway… the blog is broken and I will fix it in the next few days, even if I have to remove the formatting and start over.